MACROS PER SERVE
Cals = 89 calories each
= 1 serve of 7 (divide the mix by 7)
– 70g Self-Raising flour
– 30g Vegan protein powder (Petite Protein vanilla flavour)
– 1 egg
– 30g Dairy free butter (Community co)
– 30g Sugar free brown sugar alternative (Natvia)
– 3 Drops vanilla essence (Queen)
– 1/2 Tsp baking powder
– 150g apple pie slices (Woolworths)
– 100ml Unsweetened vanilla almond milk (Almond Breeze)
– 1/2 Tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees fan forced.
- Add the flour, protein and egg to a bowl. Melt the butter in the microwave (30-40 seconds) and add this to the dry ingredients.
- Using an electric beater, beat the mix adding the stevia in slowly then add the vanilla essence, baking powder, apple slices and almond milk. Sprinkle the cinnamon on top (you can add extra apples on top too).
- Pour the batter into a bread tin or silicone mould and bake on 150 degrees for 35-45 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool.