MACROS PER SERVE
Cals = 85 each!
= Makes 8
- 70mls light coconut cream (Macro)
- 10g coconut sugar (Macro)
- 10g dairy free butter (Nuttlex)
- 30g rice malt syrup (Pure Harvest)
- 10g vegan gelatin
- 15g coconut oil
- 40g dairy free choc baking pieces (Pana Organic Mylk Choc)
- 10g peanuts (crushed)
- In a pot, melt the coconut cream, coconut sugar, butter and rice malt syrup on low heat until mixed through. Add in the gelatin and stir through quickly until crystals are dissolved.
- Remove pot from heat and set aside to cool. Be sure to not let it set so mix it through every few minutes.
- In a seperate pot, melt the coconut oil and chocolate on low heat. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a 2 small loaf tins or a small square tin, add half of the chocolate mix to the base. Refrigerate until chocolate is set.
- Add the caramel layer to the chocolate base and freeze for 5-10 minutes, then add the remainder chocolate on top, then the peanuts crushed.
- Return to the freezer for 5 minutes or fridge until set!
*This recipe is best with Mylk Choc Pana Choc baking pieces! You can purchase from Woolies.