(High protein, moderate carb, super convenient)
Calories = 316
- Use cinnamon instead of chocolate powder for a cinnamon cookie flavour
- Mix up using white, dark or milk choc chips for something different
- You could alway like raspberries
15g whey protein
5g Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa
1/2 tsp baking powder (or 2g)
15g stevia (or to taste)
10g (melted) 50% less fat Devondale butter
30mls sugar free maple syrup
20g Organic coconut flour (Planet Food)
20g Sweet Williams chocolate chips (or baking buttons)
- Mix all ingredients together (except chocolate chips I like to put those on top once I roll out the dough).
- Roll out the dough on baking paper.
- Spray with cooking spray and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked.
(Once taken out of the oven they go a little harder once set so don’t over cook them thinking they will go hard in the oven).
Stores up to 7 days.
Tastes best after refrigeration!!!!!
I don’t know why but its like it takes the dryness out of them and the texture tastes better.
WHERE TO BUY PRODUCTS
- USA Foods