Calories = 289
*this serve makes 1. Macros do not include cooking spray used.
OPTIONAL: can use zucchini and low fat ricotta instead of potatoes and milk for a lower carb option. (pictured)
250g spud lite or charisma potatoes
100mls lite high protein milk
7g Three Cheeses Potato Bake seasoning
15g lite mozzarella cheese
30g low fat primo bacon
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Slice potatoes thinly and in halves. Cook bacon in a pan.
- Spray a small baking tray with desired oil and line with the potatoes and bacon.
- Sprinkle the seasoning over the potatoes and pour in the milk. Make sure that the potatoes are mostly covered.
- Cook on a low heat (150 degrees for 40 minutes until the potatoes are cooked through. Stir potatoes every 15 minutes (low heat so that the milk does not go crispy.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese, then bake again until melted.
Stores well in fridge for up to a week.
WHERE TO BUY
Spud lite or charisma potatoes (lower carb)
The Complete Dairy
Three Cheeses Potato Bake Maggi