MACROS PER SERVE
Cals = 264 calories a serve
ONLY 6g SUGAR PER SERVE!
= 1 serve of 4 (divide the mix by 4 after its cooked)
– 200g Ripe bananas (2 medium size)
– 100g Self-Raising flour (The Healthy Baker)
– 25g Vegan protein powder (Petite Protein vanilla flavour)
– 1 Whole egg
– 30g Sugar free brown sugar alternative (Natvia)
– 60g Dairy free butter (Nuttlex Buttery)
– 3 Drops vanilla essence (Queen)
– 1/2 Tsp baking powder
– 1/4 Tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees fan forced.
- In a bowl mash the bananas well (you can use frozen banana also).
- Add the flour, protein and egg to a bowl then add the stevia brown sugar.
- Melt the butter in the microwave (30-40 seconds) and add this to the ingredients.
- Add the vanilla essence, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Mix the batter until all combined. It doesn’t matter if the bananas are in lumps as it adds texture to the banana bread after.
- Pour the batter into a bread tin or silicone mould and bake on 150 degrees for 35-45 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Serve warm with extra butter!