DAIRY FREE - VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE
Cals = 288
= 1 serve of 2 cookies
– 10g Dairy free butter (or butter of choice)
– 30g Light coconut cream (Macro)
– 10g Almond flour (Planet Food)
– 10g Coconut flour (Planet Food)
– 10g Vegan protein powder (Petite Protein vanilla flavour)
– 10g Baking Stevia
– 1/4 Tsp baking powder
– 10g Baking choc chips (Sweet Williams)
- Melt the butter and mix in the coconut cream.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, protein, stevia, baking powder and choc chips.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from the oven slightly undercooked and set aside to cool for 20 minutes (make sure to cool them down or they will crumble being too warm.
- Serve warm!