- 50g Slendier pasta (black bean noodle version from Coles)
- 100g raw chicken breast (sliced thin)
- 6g Masterfoods garlic and herb schnitzel mix
- 50g Italian crushed tomatoes (basil and oregano)
- 100g raw pumpkin
- 15mls Woolworths chilli sauce
- 10g Perfect Italiano parmesan
- 50g Woolworths rainbow coleslaw mix
- Preheat oven to 200* degrees.
- Line a baking tray with non stick baking paper and lay the chicken breast on the tray.
- Coat the chicken with the tomato and place in the oven for 10 minutes, turn the temperature down to 170x
- Mix the crumbs and the parmesan together, remove the chicken from the oven and place the crumb mix on top of the chicken and cook until chicken is cooked through and the crumbs are browned.
- To further crisp the chicken once cooked you can place in an air fryer for 5 minutes.
- Cook and rinse the Slendier pasta and serve with air fried pumpkin and rainbow salad mix.