MACROS PER SERVE
Cals = 90 calories each
= 1 serve of 8 (divide the mix by 8)
– 60g Self-Raising flour
– 30g Vegan protein powder (Petite Protein vanilla flavour)
– 1 egg
– 30g Dairy free butter (Community co)
– 20g Baking stevia (Natvia)
– 3 Drops vanilla essence (Queen)
– 100ml Unsweetened vanilla almond milk (Almond Breeze)
– 15g Baking choc chips (Sweet Williams)
– 15g Sugar free icing sugar (Lakanto)
– 40g Light coconut cream (Macro)
– 10g Dairy free butter (Community co)
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees fan forced. Line a cup cake or baking tray with cup cake liners.
- To make the cupcakes, add the flour, protein and egg to a bowl. Melt the butter in the microwave (30-40 seconds) and add this to the dry ingredients.
- Using an electric beater, beat the mix adding the stevia in slowly then add the vanilla essence and almond milk.
- Pour the batter into 8 cup cake liners and bake on 150 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- To make the icing, add the coconut cream and butter to a bowl and beat with a high speed mixer, slowly adding the icing sugar. Add the melted choc chips and keep beating until it’s mixed through.
- Remove the cup cakes from the oven and set aside until cooled and top with the icing!