MACROS PER SERVE
Cals = 62.4 per truffle
LESS THAN 1G SUGAR PER SERVE!
= Makes 7
– 20g Choc hazelnut spread (Pana Organics)
– 10g Dairy free butter (Nuttlex Buttery)
– 40g Light coconut cream (Macro)*
– 15g Vegan protein powder (Petite Protein vanilla flavour)
– 10g Baking choc chips (Sweet William)
– 5g Coconut oil
– 10g Hazelnuts
- Melt the butter in the microwave (30-40 seconds). Add the hazelnut spread and coconut cream and mix through.
- Add the protein to the mix stirring until its combined into a thick mixture. (If you don’t use this protein you may need a little more protein to make the mixture thicker).
- Spoon the mixture onto a cold dish and transfer to the freezer to set (10-15 minutes).
- In a bowl melt the coconut oil and choc chips together.
- Remove the truffles and drizzle the chocolate over the truffles.
- Crush the hazelnuts and sprinkle over the truffles. Return to the freezer until set (10-15 minutes).
- Remove from the freezer for 5 minutes before consuming!
*This recipe is best with this ingredient and the cream is thick! You can purchase from Woolies.