Cals = 355 (for all 4) or 88 calories each
= 1 serve of 4
– 10g Coconut oil
– 20g Baking choc chips (Sweet Williams)
– 15g Rice Puffs (Freedom Foods)
– 15g Vegan protein powder (Petite Protein vanilla flavour)
– 30g Light coconut cream (Macro)
– 5g Baking Stevia
- Melt the coconut oil and choc chips in the microwave (30-40 seconds) until melted. Let it cool for a minute or two.
- Mix in the rice puffs and transfer to a small loaf tin or mini baking tray and push the mix so the mix completely covers the sides.
- to make the protein topping, mix the protein powder, coconut cream and stevia together. Spread on top of the slice.
- Freeze the slice for 10-15 minutes or until completely set.
- Slice and serve cold!